Monday, May 25, 2009

Minister of Communication

Communication is a big thing, especially on an island, where we would need to call help to get medical attention, or something. The thing is, we can't do this without phones, or radios, so I need to make sure this happens.

How will I do this: Well, I will need to start by researching radios, and find out how to build one, I will show my research. Foxhole Radio Foxhole Radio2

You wouldn't be able to make a radio and pick up a station without there being one within range, so I should have to make one, as well. Radio Station Radio Station2

If a radio station was used to chat, how would everyone be able to access it without internet? A internet service provider would be used here. ISP ISP2

If you need more info, then Google is very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment